The Sandy Smith Lakeshore Real Estate Group
The future belongs to those who deliver what they promise in a consistent and persistent way.
- Prepare a Competitive Market Analysis to establish current market value.
- Advise you of potential improvements to make the property more appealing to buyers.
- Professionally photograph the property.
- Package all photos and property information highlighting the amenities Lakeshore buyers are
- Submit your property to the NorthStar Multiple Listing Service.
- Feature your property on the LakesAreaProperties.com and Kurilla.com websites.
- Place your property on Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, PropertySource.com, and the websites of every affiliated real estate brokerage in the state.
- Place a Kurilla Real Estate sign at the road and lakeside of your property. KRE signs are instantly recognized by potential Lakeshore buyers.
- Submit copies of your listing information to the sales staff of Kurilla Real Estate. Kurilla Real Estate agents represent more Lakeshore buyers than any other brokerage in Central Minnesota. If you want to sell your lake home you want KRE agents on your side.
- Prepare a “Home Book” to be displayed in your home during showing so all potential buyers are
aware of the properties amenities as well as the lake and surrounding area.
- Create a custom designed postcard to be sent to everyone on the lake and surrounding
- Email marketing information to successful metro and out of state real estate professionals.
- Advertise your property in the local Property Source Magazine. The Property Source Magazine is popular among Lakeshore enthusiasts and is a highly effective marketing tool. Kurilla Real Estate is the largest advertiser in the local Property Source Magazine.
- Present your property to thousands of potential buyers from our custom designed booth at the Lake Home and Cabin Show and the Northwest Sport Show.
- Regularly update you on any changes in market conditions.
- Contact you with feedback from showing activity.
- Present and discuss offers so that you thoroughly understand all terms within the purchase agreement before making any decisions.
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf to secure the best possible price and terms.
- Schedule all necessary well, sewer, and home inspections.
- Finalize the sale and make all closing arrangements.
- Keep you as a satisfied client and friend for life!